Due to the current pandemic, the authorities have put in place guidelines for everyone’s general safety. You will notice some changes in our operations to accommodate these directives. We have put in place a number of safety measures in compliance with the Government’s COVID-19 Secure Guidelines.
Please take responsibility and observe safety protocols when you’re in the Centre.
For a handy visual guide on the measures you’ll see in place on your next visit, please click here.
A comprehensive list of all safety measures in place at CIRCLE MALL
- The majority of restaurants remain closed but the food court is open to take outs only.
- To that effect, mall seating areas have been removed to ensure compliance to Government’s directives of take-outs only.
- The centre is still implementing no face mask, no entry policy.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at entrances including the pedestrian and shops.
- There are floor stickers in place to manage queuing measures put in place to manage the number of customers inside stores.
For complaints, do not hesitate to speak to us. #inthistogether.